Tuesday 8 November 2011

Anglesey





























One of my oldest friends lost her grandmother last year. Her parents inherited the house in Anglesey that had been in the family for over a hundred years. They have spent the last year moderning the house and it is beautiful.

They are now letting friends use it, so the boy and I fancied a little weekend away. I'd never been to Anglesey before, and realised that despite living 30 minutes from the border, I hadn't been to Wales for over 3 years!

I came down with a cold while there, which was miserable but I was in the right place for some rest and relaxation. We had a lovely walk in the rain and wind, stopping for hot chocolate.


Before dinner I had a lovely hour or so in the worlds best bath while the boy got the fire going downstairs.


On our way home we drove through Snowdonia and I hope to visit here again soon.


All in all, it was a pretty perfect weekend and I can't wait to spend another weekend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment