Tuesday 8 November 2011

John Lewis and the Shining



The boy recently decorated our living room. Its amazing and very grown up. But as we braved it with a darker colour on the wall we decided against putting the dark curtains back up so we trotted off to Solihull, where our nearest John Lewis is and selected some fabric. I now have the joys of making the things now! Though the fur baby seemed to like it as something to sleep on.

We then spent the next day having a lazy Sunday in front of the tv, I found the boy watching The Shining. He was ten minutes in and as it was afternoon, I thought I'd watch it. I went straight to sleep that night, but woke up at 2am and could not sleep. I listed all the jobs I need to do in my head and thought about anything else so my mind didn't drift to The Shining. I failed and kept thinking 'Red Rum, Red Rum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment