Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Electric







I read 'We need to talk about Kevin' several years ago. I loved it, it was horrific. So I was excited that they made a film and with John C. Reilly and Tilda Swinton as the parents it was exactly how I imagined. But I was ever so disappointed my local Odeon was not showing it.

My clever friend Fi, however had heard of this place called the Electric in Birmingham that was showing it.

We went to Wagamama's for din dins which was fabulous and then onto The Electric.

The Electric is apparently the UK's oldest working cinema, it has regular looking cinema seats and at the back it has sofas, very comfy, snuggly leather sofas. And better than that, we could text the bar our drinks orders and they would bring it to us.

It was my most favourite cinema experience and I'm keeping my eye out for other films showing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment