Thursday 13 December 2012

Sex and the City

I love SATC as you may have guessed from other posts. I'd dragged my poor boy around the SATC tour when I went before, but knew it was something I had to do with Sian.

The guides running this tour are hilarious, though ours was a comedienne in her other job.
So we saw where Charlotte buys her rabbit from and had about 20 minutes to walk around the shop. We saw the church where Samantha meets Friar Fuck, the shoe shop where Carrie's bank card is declined and her friend's lover buys the shoes!

We stopped at Magnolia bakery where Carrie admits she has 'a little crush' (on Aiden).

Another stop is the restaurant where Carrie and Big have the meal before the wedding and she has her 'last single girl kiss'!

The final and favourite stop is Aiden's bar. Not only because its beautiful, but it is also a chance to have a Cosmo!

It was great fun, though there is pots you don't see, I'd already shown Sian some of the other sites.

Controversially I don't really like the four women in Sex and the City and I'm an Aiden not a Big fan, but that's really for another day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment