Saturday 1 December 2012

Alone Time in NYC

The next day, Sian was still not feeling good so she stayed at the hotel and being unsure about what she had, was it breakfast, the motion sickness of the bus or sitting in a greenhouse or a bug? We decided she wanted sleep and I didn't want to chance catching anything, so I headed out. I didn't want to do anything touristy that Sian would want to do, so I had little choice but to go shopping. 

 I head downtown to Soho, and straight to Dean and Deluca for breakfast. Dean and Deluca do the best latte I have ever had (yes, reader, more than Starbucks and I'm sure by now you know how much I love Starbucks!), I also had a pistachio and chocolate swirl, it was so so good!

Breakfast

I did some good shopping and then needed food again, at which point Sian decided she was feeling well enough to leave the hotel, so she came and met me.

To cheer her up, I took Sian on a tour of the West Village, which was a little tour of our favourite tv series, we saw the Friends Building, Carrie's Stoop and we stopped at Magnolia Bakery (Another SATC sight), and where Sian was feeling well enough for food!


The Friends Building
Carrie's Stoop













Cupcakes from Magnolia

No comments:

Post a Comment