Sunday 18 November 2012

February 2012

February 2012 was a very manic month. The biggest event was my sister's hen do. I was maid of honour for her and had the duty of planning her hen do. As well as making about 100m of bunting. Anyway, it was probably the most stressful thing I've done this year and I planned my own wedding!

We went to Cambridge which was covered in snow and so pretty. We went to Patisserie Valerie, which is a chain (I've had their doughnuts in London, the size of footballs), we had brunch there and tried eggs benedict for the very first time, it was amazing.




After this, my wonderful boy decided to take me away. We stayed in a cute hotel near to Durham, an area of England I'd not been to before. It was just what I needed and we had a lovely time. We managed to see Durham, Newcastle and Lindisfarne, we certainly got a lot done and took a lot of pictures, including a few with the Diana camera
Snow in Durham
The Angel of the North
Big Waves
Lindisfarne

No comments:

Post a Comment